Deep-pocketed crypto investors are moving hundreds of millions of dollars worth of digital assets as Bitcoin (BTC) dips below $27,000.
New data from whale-surveying platform Whale Alert shows that high-net-worth traders have abruptly moved over $660 million worth of Bitcoin, Ethereum (ETH), and Chainlink (LINK).
Nine of the 14 transactions moved digital assets to exchanges Binance, Coinbase, Gate.io and OKX.
The combined $426.9 million worth of BTC transactions on Whale Alerts radar include:
- 753 BTC worth $20,027,198 transferred from an unknown wallet to Coinbase.
- 4,000 BTC worth $108,809,426 transferred from Bitfinex to an unknown wallet.
- 1,062 BTC worth $28,965,043 transferred from an unknown wallet to Binance.
- 2,927 BTC worth $79,646,728 transferred from an unknown wallet to Coinbase.
- 3,999 BTC worth $109,277,857 transferred from an unknown wallet to an unknown new wallet.
- 2,925 BTC worth $80,258,506 transferred from unknown wallet to Coinbase.
Bitcoin is trading for $26,559 at time of writing, down 1.6% during the last 24 hours.
Moving on to smart contract platform Ethereum, Whale Alert finds about $191.1 million worth of ETH transactions, including:
- 22,343 ETH worth $35,370,958 transferred from an unknown wallet to Coinbase.
- 16,500 ETH $26,778,575 transferred from an unknown wallet to OKX.
- 22,343 ETH $36,223,542 transferred from unknown wallet to Coinbase.
- 15,000 ETH $24,538,567 transferred from an unknown wallet to Gate.io.
- 22,343 ETH $36,533,189 transferred from an unknown wallet to Coinbase.
- 19,386 ETH $31,736,291 transferred from Binance to an unknown wallet.
Ethereum is trading for $1,588 at time of writing, down 2.1% during the last day.
Lastly, Whale Alert notices two large transactions of decentralized oracle network Chainlink:
Chainlink is trading for $6.69 at time of writing, down 3.4% during the last 24 hours.
Check Latest News Headlines
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed at The Daily Hodl are not investment advice. Investors should do their due diligence before making any high-risk investments in Bitcoin, cryptocurrency or digital assets. Please be advised that your transfers and trades are at your own risk, and any loses you may incur are your responsibility. The Daily Hodl does not recommend the buying or selling of any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is The Daily Hodl an investment advisor. Please note that The Daily Hodl participates in affiliate marketing.
Generated Image: Midjourney
This article was originally reported on The Daily Hodl.